Already have a Username/Password for Global Journal of Animal Scientific Research?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors shall complete the Manuscript Submission and Copyright Release form for each new manuscript submission. The form is completed during the submission process through Manuscript Central. Person's unable complete copyright agreements, such as federal employees, must indicate the reason for exemption on the form. Persons who wish to reproduce material in GJASR must request written permission to reprint copyrighted information from the managing editor. Likewise, authors of GJASR manuscripts who include material (usually tables or figures) taken from other copyrighted sources must secure permission from the copyright holders and provide evidence of this permission at the time the manuscript is submit- ted to GJASR for review. Tables or figures reproduced from the work of others must include an acknowledgment of the original source in a footnote or legend.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.